ACT Government releases further restriction ease - 9am Sat Feb 20, 2021
Increased venue capacity for the National Convention Centre Canberra (NCCC)
ACT Government releases National Convention Centre Canberra (NCCC) capacity increase for meetings & events. Highlights include:
1) 75% capacity within each indoor and outdoor space, provided organisers have a COVID Safety Plan endorsed by ACT Health. Multi-day events are permitted.
2) Large indoor performance venues (with forward-facing and tiered seating, such as theatres and arenas) can have events up to 75% capacity, provided the events are ticketed and seated, and a COVID Safety Plan is in place for each event - think Royal Theatre.
3) Patrons can now stand while eating and drinking in indoor and outdoor areas.
4) Events and gatherings over 1,000 people will require an exemption whilst events between 501 and 1,000 people must notify ACT Health of their event and submit a COVID Safety Plan for review.
5) Mandatory guest check in using CBR app ensuring personal safety and wellbeing.
For all the detail regarding these changes from 9am Saturday February 20, 2021 go to:
For information regarding your next event please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All Latest News